GMC Topkick 26″ Dual-Suspension Mountain Bike features a full-suspension, aluminum frame that is extra strong. The GMC Topkick mountain bike is a perfect option for trail and rough city riding. The frame uses a floating beam suspension technology design. As a result, the bike is a smooth and steady rider even on rough terrain. This gives this bicycle a smooth, steady performance even on rough terrain.
Look Below for More Info
- Sturdy well made frame.
- Great for travel on rough, city streets. Good bike for fighting potholes and other hazards. Perfect place for this bike is on city
- It comes with a comfortable seat
- Overall, it is a great looking mountain bike
- Disk breaks are very good and quite responsive.
- The rear derailleur is very responsive and sharp
- The tires are very knobby. If you ride on the street a lot you might want to change them to something with a smoother tread in the middle.
- The bike weighs 38 pounds put together – not exactly light, but since I ride for pleasure and exercise, and don’t plan to race, the weight is fine.
- Tough to find. It is an older model and as of the time of this post their were only 3 available.
For more info look below