Schwinn 26 Mountain Bike
Schwinn 26 Mountain Bike offers you style and substance. The durable, steel MTB frame supplies sturdiness and comfort. In case you are fed up with slow gear changes, you will be pleased with the user-friendly twist shifting function of the SRAM grip shift featured on this 21-speed drive train bike. The tough Schwinn Frontier tires offers you improved traction for off-road operation and it is very quiet when you are riding this bike on the pavement. The alloy linear pull brakes provide dependable braking all the time as the Schwinn stem and 30mm rise handlebars supply balance and durability. Fashioned with Schwinn’s traditional, streamlined style, this mountain bike is really a pleasure to ride on.
- 26-inch Schwinn Frontier tires
- A Steel MTB frame that stated to be both durable and comfortable
- Feature a 21-speed drive train with an intuitive SRAM grip shift
- Linear alloy pull brakes
- Rise handlebars that are 30mm.
- Several reviews note that the bike is very durable and it comes with great manufacture brakes.
- Comfortable, and easy to ride mountain bike.
- High riding style which is good for someone who has a bad back and needs to ride their bike upwards.
- The bike is very heavy. So, it could be a pain to bring in the office or bring it on trips.
- The bike is tough assemble. Also, you will have to buy tools for it.
- The handle bars have known to come loose at time.
- The pedals tend to be cheaply made.